Trying something new. A little paint instead of stitching. I painted this a few months ago and just kept putting it under the pile. I think he's kinda cute
Monday, July 19, 2010
The Plush Team is ecstatic to present to you our first ever Team Annual, containing 120 pages of plushy goodness!
What is in store for you upon opening this marvelous book:
- An opening by our team founder, Megan Green, describing how our team came to be.
- An insightful, informative, and all-around fascinating account of the history of plush craft by our team co-founder Christina Ward.
- 42 two-page, full color features of our Plush Team members. Each includes photos of the artist's work, and text written by the artist explaining motivation, process, and inspiration.
- A time line of Plush Team activities through over the years.Profile pages providing a comprehensive list of Plush Team artists, including artist head shots and Etsy shop addresses.
- Photos of PT Stitchy, the team mascot, scattered throughout the book in his various incarnations as interpreted by our team members.
Visit the Team Shop today for your copy!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
I have been sooooo slackin on this blog. O'well, its summer and I'm a busy lady. Swimming at the local pool, swimming at the local beach, swimming at Holywood beach in Chicago, swimming at my parents. So basically, I've been swimming all summer. Oh....I'm so bored. I do have some pretty funny pictures of my sons that I want to share. My one son loves dressing up and pretending he's a "killer." I dont know if that should scare me or make me laugh. I laugh because I know he's no killer for real. But you should see the outfits he picks, then you would realize what I'm talkin about. See photo below.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
ok. So....I'm having an issue right now. It's a minor issue though. I have had several requests for customs lately and although the money is great, I dont enjoy doing it as much as I do creating dolls that are of my own ideas. Understand? The customs always turn out to be beautiful but not in the way I would have liked. I'm not going to complain because who doesn't need extra money? right? I just have to vent.