Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Custom Dollz

This week I had 3 special requests for Custom Dollz. One wanted a vampire, the other a cyclops, and the last wanted an hispanic Monster baby doll for their Brother's new baby. It's been a fun kinda week. Customs are always great. Not only because I get to be really creative but also because it's so rewarding to bring to life someone's doll that they've been dreaming about.

Baby Monster Melina was created from new fabrics in pinks and greys. She is super cuddly because of the fleece I used on her legs and entire back-side.


Silky the cyclops monster Doll was created for a little girl in Texas. Her mother approached me a few weeks ago and asked me if I could create and bring to life her daughters imaginary friend, Silky the Cyclops. She gave me a run down of what Silky looked like and what her favorite colors were. I think Silky turned out great. The mom was soooo excited when she received Silky. She said she was perfect and just exactly what she wanted! That made my week!


4 comments:

  1. these have so much personality! nicely done :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely FABULOUS! I am totally in love with Melina! She just makes me happy! Her colors are simply wonderful and that face!!! How could you not fall in love with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Monster Melina! Love her clothing and how could I not? Pink is my favourite colour. Silky the cyclops is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christy, Jingle, and Atasha!

    ReplyDelete