Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Friday, March 19, 2010

Custom dolls


This week I have had some great requests from custom dolls. I didn't realize how much fun the whole "custom thing" was going to be. I made a doll for a little girl's 8th birthday. She has an imaginary friend named Silky that is a cyclops and her mom wanted a doll that could bring her daughter's friend to life. She gave me a list of qualities that her daughter's friend had and I went to work. She had blonde hair, freckles, a purple eye with eye lashes, and she loves wearing purple. I just finished "Silky" last night and sent a photo for the mom to see. She absolutely loves her and says that she is "perfect." That really makes me feel good about what I am doing. I hope she sends me photos of her daughter and Silky together. I hope to get some more custom doll order soon. They are so much fun. It made my week!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment