Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Dolls

So I have some new dolls in the works for this Saturdays showcase. Here are 3 dolls that will be in it.

I'm having trouble concentrating. I dont know if its because the weather is finally getting nice or if its all the negative stuff that's been happening to me lately. Nothing serious, just people that run their mouths before thinking. I think its both. So, to clear my mind I will be creating a ton of new stuff in the next few weeks. Also, my Jennifer Doll is on its way to a photoshoot in which it will hopefully appear on the cover of the magazine. Otherwise it will be featured within a 4 page spread. Not giving any details yet. Cant wait to see what happens!

I just know this year is going to be better! Think happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment